BERUTSKY MIKHAIL SEMYONOVICH (1892-1959)
Studied at Bershadsky's private school in Odessa (1908-1910), the Odessa art school (1909, 1910-1914), the Odessa art school under K.Kostandi (1917-1920), at the courses of the Moscow Higher Art and Technical Workshops (1921). From 1917 participated in exhibitions. Member of the New Society of Painters (1921-1922, founder-member), "Being" (1923-1927), "Life is creativity" (1924), the Society of Easel Painters (1927). In the 20s taught at the Moscow Free Art school, in 1944-1950 - at the Moscow Art school.
In 1917-1927 worked at the Odessa Regional Committee of Public Education as a supervisor over collecting and preserving art valuables for museums (1927), organized clubs, art studios, headed the workshop of propaganda placards "The Russian Telegraphic Agency. The South".
His products are kept in the State Tretyakov Gallery, the State Russian Museum and many other museums.