YURY YULYEVICH KLEVER (1850-1924)
Studied in Derpt under K.Kugelgen (the 1860s), at the Academy of Arts (1867-68), from 1868 - at the classes of landscape under S.M.Vorobyov, then under M.K.Klodt. Creator of numerous landscapes distinguished by light effects. In 1877 - received the title of academician. His works are housed in the State Tretyakov Gallery, the Russian Museum, the Vologda Regional Picture Gallery, the Irkutsk Regional Art Museum, the Kuibyshev Art Museum and other museums.