ALEXANDER VASILYEVICH GINAY (1830-1880)
Studied at the Moscow School of Painting, Sculpture and Architecture (1854-1856) under A.N.Mokrytsky, from 1856 - external student of the Academy of Arts in St.Petersburg. In 1878 received the title of academician. Member of the Society for Promotion of Arts in St. Petersburg. Participant of exhibitions of the Society for Promotion of Arts, the Academy of Arts, the World exhibition (1878). His works are housed in the State Tretyakov Gallery, the State Russian Museum, the Irkutsk Regional art museum and other museums.