PYOTR IVANOVICH PETROVICHEV (1874-1947)
Studied at the Moscow School of Painting, Sculpture and Architecture (1892-1903). Member of the Society of Itinerant Art Exhibitions (from 1906), the Society of Realist Artists (from 1927). Participant of exhibitions of the Society of Realist Artists , the Society of Itinerant Art Exhibitions, the Union of Russian Artists, the Moscow Society of Art Lovers,"The World of Art ". His works are housed in the State Tretyakov Gallery, the State Russian Museum, the Omsk Regional Museum of Fine Arts and many other museums.